Well people in my DDC are talking about when to 'get ready' for the baby and I realised I just don't think I can bring myself to get all the stuff out again. It really freaks me out and I can't imagine getting all the little babygrows out and putting them in a drawer. Maybe I'll feel better as this progresses and it gets closer. I think I could sort the clothes and have them in the vacuum bags in age order again, but actually in a drawer? No, I don't think I want to as it's just not much fun packing it all away again.
I think we might go and hear the heartbeat tomorrow so that should be fun. Am going to see if I can get something to record it onto this time. Got to save these little moments just in case they're all you end up with.
Countdown to the 'big one' is on, 30th July. Can't wait to see what's in there waiting for us. I am convinced it's a boy but I just can't get sorted on a name yet. We can't really agree on one we both like.
Thursday, 16 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know. I'm kind of thinking that because I'll be stuck in hospital after my section, my DH can sort the drawers out then! I'm not sure I can cope with sorting out any earlier than that.
ReplyDeleteHope you hear a lovely, boomy heartbeat :)
Ah now that's a good idea. Then it's just automatically done for when I come out (notice I didn't put in an if there). But still I won't get too many things out as we still have the first month to get through first before I know the rainbow'll keep shining.
ReplyDeleteOver here though the father can stay full time in the hospital with you which is nice. Not all this 'visiting hours only' lark. But I guess as we're only 10 mins away this time he'll come home at night to sleep.