Well OK so the earth isn't moving as such, but yesterday I suspected I felt a little movement, and just now I think I felt another. It's hard to describe the early movements, sort of like an air bubble popping inside, or something very small sort of lightly knocks into you. Today is 15w 6 days and about right for movement. It's just so difficult when there's only one and you're not ready, then you sit there thinking go on do that again and I can see if it is the bean or not. But unfortunatly the bean is not co-operating.
If this is the start of movement I am starting to feel reasured. I nearly put relaxed but that's crazy talk. For some reason I now have it in my head I have to get past 22 weeks. Others have had 22 week losses so for some reason that and the final few weeks are some major hurdle for me. Apart from the whole getting through the birth, bringing home a live baby and keeping it alive thing.
The problem is other loss mothers are such a support as they know how you feel, yet their stories just make you realise that these things do happen. The people in my DDC seem so normal as they've not suffered a loss, yet the loss stories can just fuel paranoia.
Still I'm starting back on the RRL tea so that will seem reassuring and hopefully get me settled back into being pregnant again. That and the yoga remind me of last year doing the same things. The only difference is I'm sure the belly's showing way sooner this time.
Sunday, 28 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Movement! Oh those little butterfly wings! So glad for you mama!
ReplyDelete